Comprehensive Services to Brighten up your Business
Dubai Mainland is renowned in the entrepreneurial world for its business-friendly infrastructure and facilities. If you are planning to establish a business setup in Dubai Mainland, Right Corporate Services can offer you a host of services to facilitate hassle-free registration and Mainland company formation in Dubai.
For those who are willing to comply with the government regulations and procedural requirements, setting up business and establishing a company in UAE is not difficult. To set up a business in Dubai Mainland, it’s a prerequisite to have a licensed local agent to help through the procedure. Company Formation in Dubai Mainland is a highly strenuous and tedioustask and Right Corporate Services offers the best services for mainland company formation in Dubai, UAE.
What are Mainland Companies
The Department of Economic Development (DED) is an entrepreneurial hub under the jurisdiction of the government of Dubai, UAE.Established in 1992, DED is responsible for regulating and organizing business setup in Dubai mainland, company formation and registration, mainland license, commercial compliance and consumer protection in UAE.
Mainland Companies can be categorized as one of the most developed business entities that are controlled by the Federal Law No. 2 of 2015 (the New Commercial Companies Law, (NCCL)) comes into effect 1 July 2015.The UAE legal structure and government policies regulate the Mainland Companies that are located within the confines of commercialized geographical areas falling under the jurisdiction of the Emirates government.
According to the mainland company incorporation law, it is mandatory for UAE national to hold a minimum of 51% total equity in any commercial company, except in the following cases:
- Activities with 100% GCC ownership
- Businesses located in the Free Zones
- Instances where GCC companies enter into a partnership with UAE national
- Where the law requires 100% local ownership
Why a Mainland Business Setup in Dubai
Dubai Mainland company registration is still the preferred choice of most of the organizations when establishing their business in Dubai. Setting up a business in the mainland means you have got the access to the best transportation, sustainability and other facilities within quick reach. In short, business set up in Dubai Mainland is socially, economically, politically accessible, apart from having the leverage of favorable demographics.
What are Mainland Companies
Amongst the numerous advantages of mainland company incorporation in UAE, the prominent ones are
- Easy availability of office space at affordable rates with the flexibility to rent / lease office anywhere
- Flexibility to carry out business in any part of the UAE
- No constraints in processing legal documents
- Exemption from yearly auditing
- No corporate or personal taxes
- Easy access to employment visas and easy recruiting process
- No minimum capital requirement
- No requirement for a local sponsor to avail Professional Licenses
Right Corporate Services for Mainland Company Formation in UAE
We are a reputable company known for facilitating mainland company incorporation for small, medium and large establishments. We assist our clients with mainland company setup in the United Arab Emirates by taking complete care of their business requirements from the beginning till end.
Acting as the registered agent for our clients in UAE for mainland company formation, we assist them with:
- Opening bank accounts in UAE and other jurisdictions
- Providing professional audit and assurance services
- Taking care of administrative and accounting services
- Providing help in Banking, trade finance, and legal documentation
Right Corporate Services not only provides strategic business inputs to its clients but also handles legal documentation formalities, to ensure smooth and hassle-free business incorporation process in the UAE. Get in touch with us for your mainland company setup requirements in UAE; our team will be glad to assist you.