- 1 UAE, Dubai Visa Services
- 2 Employment Visa Services
- 3 Employment Visa Procedure in UAE
- 4 Family Sponsorship Or Residence Visas
- 5 About Dubai:
- 6 Housemaid or Nanny Visa
- 7 Schengen Visa From Dubai Services
- 8 Prerequisites for a Schengen visa
- 9 Schengen Countries are:
- 10 Why Choose us
- 11 Dubai Working Visa
- 12 FAQs
- 13 Get Dubai Visa from India
UAE, Dubai Visa Services
Overseas professionals who are willing to live and work in Dubai must obtain a visa. All visitors entering Dubai must have a visa, unless they are from one of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, in which case a visa is granted to them on arrival.
As a top-notch business consultancy, Right Corporate Services provides assistance to our clients on their visa services in Dubai requirements. Under the UAE law, there are various types of visas available which invariably depends on the visitor’s entry purpose to determine which type of visa one should apply for. The prerequisites and documentation procedures can be discrete from one visa service to another. To meet these requirements, we provide professional and economical visa services in Dubai for family or residence visas, employment, investor, housemaid or nanny visas.
At Right Corporate Serviceswe have an in-house team of dedicated consultants having many years of experience in handling all types of PRO services for Family visa in Dubai, visa processing & dubai visa application. Equipped with the latest knowledge of rules and regulations of immigration, we specialize in different aspects of visa applications such as family, employment, investor, house maid or nanny visas.
Employment Visa Services
An employment visa is required for all foreign nationals seeking employment in UAE registered company. The employment visa is issued after obtaining approval from the UAE Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and is issued by the Immigration Department. The formalities of employee’s residence visa stamping are fully accomplished once the employee has entered the country on the basis of an employment visa.
At Right Corporate Services, we assist our clients in corporate visa processing by providing comprehensive services for all UAE companies to process employment visas for their employees. Our team of professionals specializes in obtaining and processing employment visas for large and small companies. We also assist you in completing the formalities of Medical and stamping employee’s residence visa.
Employment Visa Procedure in UAE
- There should be an employment contract or a job offered by a company based in UAE.
- The Company must request the work visa for the concerned individual at the Immigration Department.
- The concerned person should possess a valid passport, be aged between 18 to 60 (over 60 for certain professions), be healthy and possess particular skills or qualifications.
- For some diseases like HIV, tuberculosis or hepatitis C tests are systematically carried out. In case of infection, the individual is denied UAE dubai visa.
- The credentials must be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the embassy or consulate of the UAE in your home country.
Family Sponsorship Or Residence Visas
The residents of United Arab Emirates can bring their spouses, parents and children on a family visa. However, there are some criteria as per the UAE government that you must meet before you move ahead. You have to satisfy certain requirements related to your designation, monthly salary and other rules depending on individual circumstances. At Right Corporate Services we understand your concern to bring your family to Dubai and guide you throughout the entire procedure such as visa requirements until you obtain your residence visa.
You might have heard a lot about Dubai from friends, relatives, internet and magazines but still Dubai will surprise you with its beauty. A part of the city will amaze you with its natural beauty. The desert and the ocean beauty are worth watching and will give you a peace of mind. The infrastructure is undoubtedly the best in the world. The most uniquely and beautifully designed buildings can be seen here. So plan your schedule accordingly and apply for Dubai visa online. Do not miss out any of the beautiful places of the city. Take the help of our tour guide so that you get the best planning for your tour in Dubai.
Requirements for a Family Visa
- The sponsor must have a salary of AED 4,000 per month, or AED 3,000 in case the company provides accommodation.
- This can be increased to AED 5,000 or 6,000 per month without accommodation
- In case a female is sponsoring her husband, there are specified professions for example Teachers, doctor, engineer or equivalent. The minimum salary requirement, in this case, is AED 5,000.
Housemaid or Nanny Visa
Families residing in Dubai can sponsor a main or nanny. However, for sponsoring a housemaid in the UAE, there are certain formalities to abide by. Prominent among these is the requirement of a housemaid or nanny visa for a foreigner employed as domestic help.
Families require a professional assistance to guide them through the entire process. Right Corporate Servicesare specialists in providing maid visa services in Dubai. We submit the application and follow up efficiently till the completion of the overall process. We also assist families for their maid’s medical checkups, emirates id and residence visa stamping for the hassle-free execution of maid visa processing.
Schengen Visa From Dubai Services
An additional perk of living and working in Dubai is the proximity to Europe and the opportunity to travel the world. If you are wondering about how to apply for schengen visa from dubai, Right Corporate Services offers fast and reliable Schengen Visa assistance services that entitles the holder to unrestricted travel to European Union (EU) countries which have signed up to the Schengen agreement.
The Schengen Visa is a “visitor visa” that facilitates traveling between its 25 member countries (22 European Union states and 3 non-EU members) and makes it much easier and less bureaucratic. A traveler on a Schengen Visa can travel to any (or all) member countries using one single visa, thus avoiding the hassle and expense of obtaining individual visas for each country. This is particularly favorable for persons who wish to travel to several European countries on the same trip.
Prerequisites for a Schengen visa
- Find out which country / countries you will be travelling.
- Make sure you know how long you intend to stay.
- Ensure you have proof of funds.
- Book accommodation and flight.
- Get Travel Insurance.
- Ensure you plan early to apply for the Schengen Visa
- Ensure your passport is not about to expire.
Schengen Countries are:
Austria. Belgium, Czech Republic Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
At Right Corporate Services, we go one step further by professionally handling your entire Schengen visa application and guiding you throughout the process.Our services include appointment from the desired consulate, filing your visa application, hotel reservation, flight booking, and Medical insurance to support entire processes as well.
Why Choose us
Right Corporate Services is proud to be one of the biggest and trusted business setup in dubai consultants, catering to all kinds of visa requirements, and executing their applications in the most reliable way. Our UAE visa services are the perfect blend of pace, accuracy, and efficiency that makes your visa processing experience completely hassle-free and convenient.
Give us a call to start your visa processing today with Right Corporate Services!
Dubai Working Visa
You can apply for working visa at Right Corporate Services, we assist our clients in corporate visa processing by providing comprehensive services for all UAE companies to process employment visas for their employees. Our team of professionals specializes in obtaining and processing employment visas for large and small companies. We also assist you in completing the formalities of Medical and stamping employee’s residence & working visa permit.
More Visa Services we Offer
- Freelance Visa
- Turkey Visa from Dubai
How to check visa status in Dubai?
Please Contact us to know more about the visa processing and your current visa status if you have applied from our services.
Submit your review
Get Dubai Visa from India
If you love enjoying and traveling then Dubai will surely be in your list of destinations. The City of Gold is a business hub too and besides traveling for a holiday, you might even require to travel there for work. However, reaching there is not difficult now. We have made the Visa process easier by listing out the formalities for you.
With all the formalities ready, you can get visa online in no time. Whatever might be the reason of your visit, if you get the visa easily, your trip becomes happier one. Instead of visiting various offices with huge bunch of photocopies, apply for UAE visa onlineand get the visa at your hand in no time.
Documents required for Visa Application:
These documents are required in all the circumstances no matter what type of visa you are applying for. Here is the list:-
- Scanned copy of the return ticket
- Scanned copy of the passport
- Recent passport sized photograph, coloured and scanned
Additional Documents for Application:
- Proof of residence of the acquaintances(friends or relatives) living in Dubai
- Copy of invitation letter to Dubai received from them
- Contact numbers of at least two acquaintances living in Dubai
- Additional documents might even be demanded by immigration officers
To make the payment for the formalities, you can make online payment through our payment gateway provided on the website. If you do not want to make payment online then you can even make the payment by depositing cash or cheque in our bank accounts. If all your formalities are up to the mark and the payment gets cleared, you will receive an email with the application form. You will get the visa within 4-5 working days so start packing your bag now and apply the visa.
Dubai Visa from India?
- Fill the online visa application form. You also need to send us a clearly scanned copy of your passport to apply for Dubai visa online
- A clearly scanned passport size photograph in jpg or jpeg format. Remember that photo should have been clicked on a white background.
- Confirmed return air ticket from Dubai to India should also be presented.
We will help you in booking hotels and tickets too. Also, you might be needed to present the copies of passports of friends and relatives living in Dubai.
Get Transit Visa For Indians
If your stop at Dubai while travelling is for a minimum of 5 hours then you need to obtain Dubai Transit visa. It is valid for 14 days from the date of issue and for 96 hours from the time of entry. Do not miss out this one if you have to pass from Dubai otherwise it might lead to the violation of laws and you will be stuck in trouble.
Why Choose Right Corporate Services?
There were days when people used to visit various offices with huge bunch of photocopies of essential documents to apply for visa. Now it can be easily done online. Some of the primary benefits of applying for visa online are listed below:-
- You need not wait for a few months as you can get it in just few days if all your formalities are complete.
- Besides the visa, we provide you travel and hotel bookings too.
- NIL chances of rejection when you apply online as a tourist.
Submit your review